603-927-4053 | 9 Kezar St. , North Sutton, NH
Convenient at pretty village center with lake frontage.
Quesadillas with Avocado and Tomato
- 1 cup white corn kernels
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup aged grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 4 Tortillas
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 sliced avocado
- Tablespoon of chives
- 1 Large beefsteak tomato
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Brush baking sheet with half the olive oil.
- Mix cream cheese with lemon juice, curry and a little salt and pepper.
- Stir in onion, cilantro and corn.
- Spread quarter of the mixture over each of the four tortillas.
- Cover with cheddar cheese and fold each tortilla firmly in half.
- Brush tortillas with remaining olive oil.
- Bake for approximately 10-15 minutes (until golden).
- Slice into wedges and serve with avocado and tomato slices.
- Sprinkle sparingly with chives and tabasco.