1-888-812-5571 | 5 Greenhouse Lane, Bradford, NH
This award winning, country Victorian Inn has
all the grace and charm for that perfect getaway.
- 5 eggs
- 6-8 fresh basil leaves, cut into strips
- 1/2 tsp oregano minced
- 1/2 cottage cheese, small curd
- 5 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- tomato slices
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into pieces*
- 1 medium summer squash, cut into pieces*
- salt & pepper to taste
*you can put as much or as little of each in.
- Put a pat of butter in a sauté pan and melt; add the zucchini and summer squash. You only need to cook it until it get limp. You will be baking it in the oven to finish cooking.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, salt, pepper, basil and oregano.
- Stir in the cottage cheese, half of the parmesan cheese and the vegetables.
- Divide the mixture between 4 mini quiche dishes.
- Place a slice of tomato on top and then sprinkle the remaining parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.