for 8 servings :
- 6 egg Yolks
- Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 3 cups of heavy cream
- 1 tea spoon of Harney’s loose Hot Cinnamon Tea leaves (or various other Harney Tea Leaves depending on your taste)
- Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 325 F and put a rack in the middle of the oven
- Ad Tea Leaves into cream and heat over moderate heat until hot, not boiling.
- Strain tea leaves out of cream just before mixing with egg mixture.
- Whisk together yolks, sugar, Vanilla Extract, then poor cream slowly into egg mixture while constantly whisking.
- Pour into 8 ramekins.
- Place ramekins in a roasting pan and add boiling water to reach halfway up the sides of ramekins.
- Bake until custard begins to set, 30 to 35 minutes, transfer ramekins to a try and refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours.
- Just before serving poor Maple Syrup on top and decorate with one Raspberry.
Highland Lake Inn ~ 603-735-6426
32 Maple Street, Andover, NH
Completely restored 1767 Inn on a picturesque country lane lined with rustic stone walls,
and shady sugar